Thursday, September 22, 2011

Study abroad Fair at University of Florida


Congratulations to the Justice team. Yesterday we were at our first study abroad fair at the University of Florida. It was a total success, met all potential study abroad students and all organizations that cater services for their travel around the world. We were welcomed with the open arms.
All justice team members and volunteers had one to one conversation with the students and staff about their fire safety and Firesafetyfoundation.org was introduced, our brochures and flashlights were distributed.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all members, volunteers to make this grad event possible, together we will save lives.

1 comment:

  1. What you have written in this post is exactly what I have experience when I first started my blog.I’m happy that I came across with your site this article is on point,thanks again and have a great day.Keep update more information.
    Study Abroad Consultants in Chennai | Study in USA Consultants in Chennai | Overseas Education Consultants in Chennai

    ReplyDelete